Looks like 1 or 2 protein units per ASU. Two seems most likely, but I have had a bunch of crystals with 67% solvent, too, so 1 is not out of the question if less probable. So try both with your favorite MR method and see what happens. Crystal packing in the MR solution will tell all.

_______________________________________
Roger S. Rowlett
Gordon & Dorothy Kline Professor
Department of Chemistry