Step1:
visit Protparam tool and C&P your sequence, scroll down until you find the
extinction coefficient part. If OD280 is not close to 1 then make sure to take
that into account in your chromatogram say it is 0.7
step2: look at your mAU's
If your peak is 1000 mAU then you have 0.7 mg/ml in that fraction
Step3: you are pretty lazy
google for it

Jürgen

On Jan 15, 2014, at 10:09 AM, Karel Chaz