 From: Karel Chaz <karel.c...@gmail.com>
To: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Sent: Wednesday, 15 January 2014 11:09 PM
Subject: [ccp4bb] Protein concentration form chromatograms

Dear all,

A question for the biochemistry-inclined folks in the bb; how do I calculate
protein concentration of chromatography fractions, starting from Abs280 from
the UV monitor? I know I could figure it out myself if I really tried, but why
bother when I have access to so many brilliant minds....

Thanks to all,