To keep this thread on topic - there is no Blue Stone on the Galveston island.
Lots of white sand beaches, lots of black birds, lots of new BMW cars in the
port (they unload the ship here), a few oil rigs, an occasional cruise ship,
but no Blue Stone…

Petr

Petr Leiman
University of Texas Medical Branch