Dear Ivan,

well, with diffraction anisotropy you don't really have a choice, and it would be too bad to not include all those good higher resolution reflections.

Diffraction anisotropy follows an ellipsoid, and staraniso gives you the ellipsoid completeness, which I think is a very useful number. This way you know if you have collected all the data for your crystal. For my last one, I had more then 70% ellipsoid completeness in the high resolution shell, compared to only 11% spherical completeness... You can also compare your anisotropy to the PDB in Robert et al., SciRep 2017.

the question of "where to cut the data" is in my opinion best answered by the electron density map. After some resolution, including a few % completeness will not get you better maps, but rather enhance the noise.

About Table 1, there is no consensus at the moment. I find it best to report all that you have, prior and after anisotropic correction (if you do so), and the refinement that goes with it. It is not a standard case.

If you use staraniso, BUSTER is a safe refinement software to go to afterwards.
I'll let others comment on reflection filling.

Best regards
Vincent