Are the mutant and wild-type in the same space group and are the unit cell
dimensions similar? If so, a simple rigid body refinement could work.
________________________________
Fra: CCP4 bulletin board <CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK> på vegne af Shubhashish
Chakraborty <0000750c9a1ca48b-dmarc-requ...@jiscmail.ac.uk>
Sendt: 3. marts 2022 05:43:42
Til: CCP4BB@JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Emne: [ccp4bb] MR solution not working

Hello,
I am trying to solve a dataset using molecular replacement. However, neither
Phaser MR nor Molrep can give any solution.
In Phaser, I have received an advisory that Top FTF has not packed.
I have tried molecular replacement using the wild-type protein at different
resolutions (I am working on a mutant).
Also, I have truncated the loops from the input structure. However, none have
worked.
So, what can be the possible way to solve this data set?

Thank you

Shubhashish Chakraborty
PhD JRF 2018
Structural and Molecular Biology Lab (Varma Lab)
Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC)
Khargar, Navi Mumbai
E-mail: schakrabo...@actrec.gov.in<mailto:schakrabo...@actrec.gov.in>