On 06/01/2018 15:45, Pete Turnbull via cctalk wrote:
On 06/01/2018 12:04, Steve Malikoff via cctalk wrote:
Using the measurements provided by Vince I've rejigged the drawing a bit and it ought to be closer.

Looks good to me except...

I had thought the hole in the front corner of the H960 was for a front panel pivot, but it seems the foot does actually use it.

Yes, that's essential!  But unlike in your drawing, the large screw that holds the stabiliser foot into that hole is a large-head countersunk screw, not a pan-head screw, and only the very bottom part of it is threaded, 8-32 IIRC.

Correction - it's 10-32.   I found one of the screws, photo at
http://www.dunnington.cx/DEC/H960/kickplate/IMG_1006.JPG

The head diameter is 15.9mm (5/8")
It's a 45 degree countersink with a flattened underside
The shank diameter is 7.9mm (5/16") and 49mm long
The threaded portion is 15mm long x 10-32
The overall length is 66.7mm (2-5/8")

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull