On 07/01/2018 07:57, Steve Malikoff via cctalk wrote:

I can't find anything suitable on MMC (https://www.mcmaster.com/#countersunk-head-machine-screws/=1b0p4yz
) so Chuck's probably right, machine them up. Maybe start from a long
 5/16" shank hex-head bolt and put the countersink and 1/4-20 thread
 on.

That should work.

Thanks for the drawing for the kickplate. I'm assuming the plate goes
on after the feet have been placed on the rack, and the #10 screws
hold it all together. I'm guessing the kickplate is 16 guage sheetmetal..?

Near enough, my micrometer says between 1.65mm and 1.70mm, the variation probably being due to the paint. For our American listeners, that's 16SWG (not AWG!).

--
Pete
Pete Turnbull