My point was that "home computing" does not equal playing computer games at
home.  That is something that evolved into the early 90's.    Games were
much less of a thing in home computing of the 70's.  THere are always
exceptions, there are always variations. It's not that games weren't there
either, it's just that economically if you wanted to play games in the 70;s
you bought a console or went to the arcade.  Home computer games were
inferior in the earliest versions