I don’t think there is a strict definition of what a home computer is. One can
argue Plato is one. Another might say Atari 2600. Someone can argue that the
Altair is the first. It is unfair to make the author of the video be 100%
perfect because it is too technical / debatable for the video: is it the
microprocessor first? Or is it usage? Home vs, say, the Homebrew club, vs Plato
terminals etc. I personally think that the video is great as is, regardless of
the consensus on what truly is a home computer and what truly its evolution (eg
different books are not even consistent in their story telling). Maybe, this
discussion leads to more videos by Steve and his daughter, or maybe it is time
now that middle schoolers can tell us “what do THEY think is a home or a
personal computer”.

Regards,
Tarek Hoteit