David Nickerson wrote:
> I really don't like the idea of giving a model a keyword of "other".
> Hopefully the repository will be smart enough to automatically add
> models to the "other" listing if they don't have any of the other
> predefined key words.

I agree, and I don't think I will put an 'other' category, as giving a value to
something where an absence of value should be will cause problems in the
future.  The main listing will of course have a choice to select 'other', where
models not categorized with the main set of keywords will be shown.

Tommy.