Hi all,

I've just put up a draft secondary specification on how we could represent parameter uncertainty within the context of my CellML 1.2 draft.

The secondary specification can be viewed here:
  http://www.cellml.org/Members/miller/draft-secondary-spec-uncertainty/
The DocBook it is generated from can be checked out here:
  https://github.com/A1kmm/cellml-uncertainty-secondary

It is written against this draft CellML 1.2 specification:
http://www.cellml.org/Members/miller/draft-normative-spec-andrews-preferred/ It builds upon, and refers to, the draft secondary specification for models of differential-algebraic equations with optional events, available here:
  http://www.cellml.org/Members/miller/draft-secondary-spec-dae-events

Best wishes,
Andrew