Hi Andrew,

I don't know for the others, but in my case it would certainly help me
understand your document better and, hopefully, provide you with more useful
feedback, if you were to give us some concrete examples of the type of
models that your specification document targets.

I appreciate that your document is 'only' a specification document and this
is why I am not suggesting to have those examples as part of the
specifications, just as a side document to help the readers/reviewers.

Alan

Uncertainty