No.  For most people, that's not really practical.  Where would you export
a 1 PB pool? :-)

CephFS has some nice features that could make a traditional filesystem
backup much more efficient.  It rolls the size and last-modified attributes
up the directory tree.  If the backup client understood that feature, it
would make delta backups much faster to calculate.