Its a beautiful area, especially in the fall. When I was working on my
master's degree and on a fellowship the two years after that, I was
living in a mill that was built in 1842 near Fincastle, VA. The fall
colours were astounding.

larry

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 15:03:28 -0400, Ben Doom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Larry C. Lyons wrote:
> > I spent a few years in Roanoke Virginia, and in Blacksburg VA working
> > on my post grad degrees. Wendy is from Kingsport TN. I'm very used to
> > the accent now.
>
> Dad got his PhD at VaTech.  I was born in GA.  I grew up in NE TN, going
> to school in SE KY.  I like abbreviations.  I'm accustomed to the
> accent.  I don't have it.
>
> --Ben
>
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to