Oh come on. To see it that way is a further stretch than a missile
hitting the pentagon.
That is in no way what I meant. In fact  the question of 'what happened
to the flight'
is one of the key failing points of any other explanation.


And yes I see now where you're coming from.Any questions about any
tragedy.
Take Colombine for instance could be seen as 'insulting' if you really
want to see it that way.
But does that mean no one should ask questions? Does that mean people
can't theorise and ask 'what if' ?
No it does not.
I pointed out in a previous post the amount of useful analysis that has
resulted from people questioning the events around 9/11.
The whole question of 'could it have been a missile' has been asked by
reporters more than once, and answered.
I mean good grief, America had an entire committee to explore what
happened on 9/11.
Go tell them that any questions they might have raised as to who
hijacked the aircraft, how it happened,
and whether there was any collusion with American Authorities was
insulting to everyone involved.


Some seem to be missing /that/ point, whether through choice or
ignorance I don't know.


Now do you see why I don't think it insulting?


-Gel
-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Vernon  

You somehow seem to be missing the point everyone else seems to be
making.

Whether this is through choice or ignorance I don't know....

Now do you see why it could be construed as insulting?

Paul
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings] [Donations and Support]

Reply via email to