> gMoney wrote:
> No, it would make me feel better if authors didn't copy other people's work
> and pass it off as their own. I don't see why I have to accept anything
> short of that...though apparently you do.
>

My point is this: why would Ambrose, who's writing average-guy
accessible WWII books, have any need to copy a single paragraph from
someone else's work?  He's going to write an entire book on his own
and, but just get stuck on that one little paragraph?

My point is that missed cites *happen all of the time*.  That doesn't
mean we should eliminate the rule, but it also doesn't mean we should
call the person a liar.

I'm just providing a little perspective here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJQ 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233254
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to