Trust me I know... I pay 235 a month in condo fees. Part of it covers 
electricity, trash and common area landscaping.. the rest who knows...

All they want to do is argue over what is and what isn't their responsibility.

-- 
Scott Stewart
ColdFusion Developer
 
SSTWebworks
7241 Jillspring Ct.
Springfield, Va. 22152
(703) 220-2835
 
http://www.sstwebworks.com

-----Original Message-----
From: William Bowen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 11:13 AM
To: CF-Community
Subject: Re: Band Of Brothers

> I think your HOA needs better things to do with your money.

Personally I have better things to do with my money than to give it to
an HOA... I hear weird stories all the time about them. Having a "No
Dandelions" clause doesn't even cause me to raise an eyebrow.


-- 
will

"If my life weren't funny, it would just be true;
and that would just be unacceptable."
- Carrie Fisher



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Upgrade to Adobe ColdFusion MX7
Experience Flex 2 & MX7 integration & create powerful cross-platform RIAs
http://www.adobe.com/products/coldfusion/flex2/?sdid=RVJQ 

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/message.cfm/messageid:233289
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to