On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:05 PM, Gruss Gott <[email protected]> wrote:

> > Scott wrote:
> > All I am asking for is just a little bit of equality...now that would be
> a
> > nice change.
> >
>
> 1.) I don't know what you're talking about, and
>
> 2.) My 4th grade teacher taught me an important phase I haven't
> forgetten, "kids need to learn life isn't fair".
>
> There should be equality of opportunity, that's it.
>
> I hold doors for women, not men.  I occasionally ask men how old they
> are, but never women.
>
> 3.) We've got a historic election during 2 wars and the greatest
> financial crisis in our history.  A big ass ole fashioned American
> party for our new leader is DEFINITELY in order and if you're trying
> to make some partisan point, then you're missing the point of the
> party and it's a good thing you won't be there.
>
> Now either help light the fuse on this bitch or get the hell outa the
> way, cause this son'bitch gonna fly!
>

I call bullshit.  and not the 5 yard variety.  the 15 yard variety.

If it was McCain or any other republican won the election you'd be up on
your high horse atop a soap box screaming about how it's the "same ol' same
ol'".

-- 
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:284943
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to