On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 6:40 PM, Gruss Gott <[email protected]> wrote:

> > ChuckG wrote:
> > If it was McCain or any other republican won the election
>
> Then you really don't know me, which is given your exposure to emails
> isn't surprising.  But given I'm me, I can tell you exactly how I'd
> feel:
>

Of course.  I only know what you present in emails here.  But you're pretty
consistent about it.  You know yourself better than I do, but you're hardly
objective on the subject :)


> (1.) There isn't a partisan issue here: it's an inauguration, not a
> policy question.
>
> (2.) I always favor spending money on a party before hard work begins.
>

Didn't they already spend the money on the party?  The big extravagant one
in Chicago?


> (3.) I used to be a Republican and McCain had my vote in 2000, but
> then that doesn't matter because I really don't give a shit.
>

Used to be's don't count anymore.  They just lay on the floor 'til we sweep
them away.


> Do you know how I know? Because I can't tell you when the inauguration
> is.  Don't know.  It might be Monday because I just found out today
> that it's a corporate holiday.  But when I think about it I doubt
> they'd give us the day off for that so Monday is probably some holiday
> like President's Day or MLK day or something.
>
> It could be tomorrow, now that I think about it.  A Thursday seems
> right maybe.  But then I know people who are going and I'm pretty sure
> they'll be available tomorrow.  Huh.
>
> What were we talking about again?
>

Boobs.

-- 
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:284948
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5

Reply via email to