On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 5:47 PM, Larry Lyons <[email protected]> wrote:

> >I call bullshit.  and not the 5 yard variety.  the 15 yard variety.
> >
> >If it was McCain or any other republican won the election you'd be up on
> >your high horse atop a soap box screaming about how it's the "same ol'
> same
> >ol'".
> >
> >--
> >I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
> >wife. And I wish you my kind of success.
>
> Think beyond your pet ideology for a minute. The metro system in DC is
> going to be overwhelmed. They're predicting 30 mile backup along I-66 and
> even long down I95. We live about 25 miles from DC. That sort of gridlock I
> don't need. And they're closing the bridges into DC to limit incoming
> traffic. FEMA funding is necessary at this stage. But hey, given your bent
> you'd love to see a catastrophe in order to vindicate your low opinion of
> the new government.
>

I have no opinion of the new government yet (so, you're wrong).  I just
don't buy into the unbridled zealotry that others are displaying.  You
continue to be an asshole by stating what I'd "love", as if you have any
clue (you don't).  Didn't your last two posts contain the phrase "before i
unsubscribe again"?  Can't find the link?

-- 
I have failed as much as I have succeeded. But I love my life. I love my
wife. And I wish you my kind of success.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:285074
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.5

Reply via email to