On Wed, Mar 18, 2009 at 8:42 AM, Michael Dinowitz < [email protected]> wrote:
> > Add to that people who don't research their positions first. Wikipedia > sucks > balls but its still a good start when you need to be sure of what your > saying. > - "If you don't research your position, someone else will and will use it > against you" If we were talking about an international summit of scientists...i'd agree with you. But this is an informal list of programmers....many of us use this forum as a place to think out loud, or to help us formulate opinions or test them for the first time. In this setting, I don't have any problem with ideas or opinions that are anecdotal, unresearched, or otherwise incomplete. Now that all changes if you position yourself as an expert before you offer your opinion...then you'd better know what you are talking about. -- They got a name for the winners in the world I want a name when I lose ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to date Get the Free Trial http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;207172674;29440083;f Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:292142 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
