You make a good point.

If your income was reliant on his good grades you would have sorted it
out much sooner. I ask my daughter every day about school and try to
dig and find any issues, it's like pulling teeth getting any news but
I keep at it.

In the real world that teacher would be changing careers, but with our
current Education system she'll get a hefty pension.

.

On Wed, Jan 30, 2013 at 1:24 AM, Dana <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> yeah the teacher had him so hyperfocused on his handwriting it was
> taking him fifteen minutes to write his *name*
>
> She kept giving his homework back to him and telling him to redo it,
> quote, so I can read it. Then she wouldn't let him go to recess
> because he had this ever-increasing pile of homework to redo. I found
> out about this when he told me he wished he'd never been born, bcause
> he couldn't do anything right. He was believing it, too. By the way,
> he's in college now and on the dean's list.
>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:360573
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to