I know of a child who is failing in school in spite of everything his
parents have done - counseling, extra tutoring, occupation therapy, the
father sitting with the child every night to do his homework.  Yet the
child still has problems in school. I even worked with him myself for
several weeks last year, and he had no desire to learn or complete his
work.  These parents are doing everything they possibly can, yet under this
proposed bill, they would lose benefits.

I can only imagine how much worse this situation would be if the parents
were unable to pay for any of the additional help they are currently
receiving.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM, Larry C. Lyons <[email protected]>wrote:

>
> making children suffer does not help them learn. Hungry children do
> not learn. there are other ways.
>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:360517
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to