you know they put in a time limit under Clinton, right? I think the
max is four or five years.

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:22 PM, Bruce Sorge <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Where I grew up in Los Angeles for one. I had some friends who were second 
> and third generation welfare babies. Their parents didn't give a shit about 
> them doing well in school. They didn't give a shit about finding jobs. All 
> they wanted was their monthly checks. Where I was stationed in El Paso Tx. I 
> dated a few chicks that I later found out were part of a multi-generational 
> family of welfare recipients. Same story. Didn't do well in school because 
> their parents were not actively involved in their education. So yeah, I've 
> seen this first hand.
>
> Sent from my iPhone 4S.
>
> On Jan 29, 2013, at 7:14 PM, Maureen <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>
>> Other than in the rhetoric of those who want to scapegoat anyone who
>> receives any form of government assistance, show me where the people you
>> describe below exist.
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:12 PM, Bruce Sorge <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>>
>>>
>>> While this approach might seem a bit extreme, I still like it. I would
>>> rather my taxes go to the welfare recipients that have a legitimate reason
>>> to be on welfare rather than the lazy ass piece of shit third generation
>>> welfare fuckers whose only desire is to crank out more welfare babies and
>>> perpetuate the cycle.
>>
>>
>>
>
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:360526
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to