I had the same thought....

Until Later!
C. Hatton Humphrey
http://www.eastcoastconservative.com

Every cloud does have a silver lining.  Sometimes you just have to do some
smelting to find it.


On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Dana <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> undiagnosed special ed needs? Maybe? Just wondering.
>
> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 4:21 PM, Maureen <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> > I know of a child who is failing in school in spite of everything his
> > parents have done - counseling, extra tutoring, occupation therapy, the
> > father sitting with the child every night to do his homework.  Yet the
> > child still has problems in school. I even worked with him myself for
> > several weeks last year, and he had no desire to learn or complete his
> > work.  These parents are doing everything they possibly can, yet under
> this
> > proposed bill, they would lose benefits.
> >
> > I can only imagine how much worse this situation would be if the parents
> > were unable to pay for any of the additional help they are currently
> > receiving.
> >
>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:360563
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to