On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote:

>
>
>
> There are people I have interacted with who do not like him solely because
> he is black. I have even presented his positions on certain issues and they
> agreed with them - but do not like him because he is black.
>
>
You definitely need to re-evaluate your friends. Please do not think that
your poor judgment of friends represents all Republicans.

 On the flip side, I have interacted with people who like him solely because

> he is black.
>
> Bottom line - Each party has good and bad ideas. For anyone to think the
> democrats ALWAYS have the best solution (or that republicans ALWAYS have
> the best solution) is simply asinine. The democratic solution will not
> ALWAYS be the best and the republican solution will not ALWAYS be the best.
> Often times the best solution is one that takes the best of each solution -
> that thing we used to call 'compromise'. Something that is sorely missed in
> American politics in recent years - at least on the national stage.
>

I never said Dems are always wrong, Reps are always right or even that
Obama is always wrong.
I'm confused to why you even would think that needed to be explained.

.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now!
http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion
Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:368628
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm

Reply via email to