He'll answer you on facebook. .
On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:55 PM, Judah McAuley <[email protected]>wrote: > > Out of curiosity, Scott, what did you think of my explanation to you on > Facebook about the subject? I went into pretty precise detail and I'm > curious on your thoughts. > > Judah > > > On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > > > > On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> > wrote: > > > > > > > Not at all. I have been asking a lot of my liberal friends if they > were > > > OK > > > > with the lie about 'if you like your plan you can keep it'. Most, as > I > > > > expected, did not see it as a lie. > > > > > > > > > > > How TF on earth can that not be a blatant lie? You need to re-evaluate > > your > > > friends methinks. > > > > > > > I could not understand it either. Baffled me. > > > > > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now! http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:368629 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm
