On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:16 PM, Sam <[email protected]> wrote: > > On Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 12:02 PM, Scott Stroz <[email protected]> wrote: > > > Not at all. I have been asking a lot of my liberal friends if they were > OK > > with the lie about 'if you like your plan you can keep it'. Most, as I > > expected, did not see it as a lie. > > > > > How TF on earth can that not be a blatant lie? You need to re-evaluate your > friends methinks. >
I could not understand it either. Baffled me. > > > > It is not that people don't support him that makes them racist...it is > the > > racist motivation behind the lack of support that makes some of them > > racict. > > > > Please explain in detail what you mean by "racist motivation" > There are people I have interacted with who do not like him solely because he is black. I have even presented his positions on certain issues and they agreed with them - but do not like him because he is black. On the flip side, I have interacted with people who like him solely because he is black. Bottom line - Each party has good and bad ideas. For anyone to think the democrats ALWAYS have the best solution (or that republicans ALWAYS have the best solution) is simply asinine. The democratic solution will not ALWAYS be the best and the republican solution will not ALWAYS be the best. Often times the best solution is one that takes the best of each solution - that thing we used to call 'compromise'. Something that is sorely missed in American politics in recent years - at least on the national stage. > > . > > > ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Order the Adobe Coldfusion Anthology now! http://www.amazon.com/Adobe-Coldfusion-Anthology/dp/1430272155/?tag=houseoffusion Archive: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/message.cfm/messageid:368624 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/subscribe.cfm Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/cf-community/unsubscribe.cfm
