//Snip
>//Snip 
>Moreover when honest AIDS education has been advanced, the efforts 
>have been consistently defunded by  conservatives and their allies. 
>//Snip 
> 
>Care to back that statement up with some evidence.  Now were talking 
>honest AIDS education that would benefit everyone here, not special 
>interest legislation pushed by lobyists. 

3 years ago the CDC was to have conducted a very comprehensive sexual 
behavior survery. It was specifically defunded in the annual CDC 
appropriations bill. Look it up in THOMAS, (one of the few things 
I've ever agreed with Newt Gingritch about). 

//snip

Ok, you said consistently, which implies more than once. I'll take a look at the CDC 
study, and see if I can't find the cases where Republicans have supported AIDS 
education.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
Signup for the Fusion Authority news alert and keep up with the latest news in 
ColdFusion and related topics. http://www.fusionauthority.com/signup.cfm

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to