So you still think Aids is a gay only disease? or do you agree it is a
mainstream problem?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kevin Schmidt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 1:52 PM
Subject: This is compassionate conservatism?


> http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/pubs/ovid/article2table2L.htm
>
> Look at these numbers from the CDC.  76% of all AIDS cases reported in
1999 were male.  Of that 76% 53% were from male to male intercourse.  These
numbers show, that while not just a homosexually acquired disease, the
biggest group every year to contract the AIDS virus is men engaged in sex
with other men.  That says alot.
>
> I haven't seen anyone disput the number from Canada I sent across and I
there isn't anything stronger than the CDC when it comes to numbers like
this.
>
> 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to