Quite a few places, the two url's I mentioned earlier 
(http://www.peets.com and http://www.millmountaincoffee.com) both 
carry it. I did a quick google search and came up with quite a few: 
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22Blue+Mountain+Coffee%22&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Order the whole bean and grind it yourself.

larry


>Any place you can order from online?  Might like to try it at least once.
>
>----- Original Message -----
>From: "Ben Braver" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2003 7:56 PM
>Subject: Re: Ice
>
>
>>  Very rich, flavorful coffee from the Blue Mountains on the island of
>Jamaica.
>>  Go re-watch 007 in Dr. No - the cottage he drives to, where the hearse
>>  tries to run him off the road, is up in the Blue Mountains.
>>
>>  Back in the late 60's, it was expensive but still affordable.
>>  Then we made the mistake of teaching the Japanese to like coffee.
>>  <sigh>
>>
>>  Think it's normally about $35 a pound now :-(
>>
>>  -Ben
>>
>>
>>  At 06:50 PM 2/16/03 -0600, you wrote:
>>  >Ok.  I am going to display my coffee ignorance.  What's Jamaican Blue
>>  >Mountain?
>>  >----- Original Message -----
>>  >From: "Larry C. Lyons" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  >To: "CF-Community" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>>  >Sent: Saturday, January 03, 1970 4:27 AM
>>  >Subject: Re: Ice
>>  >
>>  >
>>  >> I could but you'd have to stay in the cage with the ferrets. :)
>>  >>
>>  >> A local  store cut an amazing deal pany with a coffee comand I had
>>  >> just got paid... It was worth spoiling myself.
>>  >>
>>  >> Over 16 inches of snow according to the weather page.
>>  >>
>>  >> larry
>>  >>
>>  >> larry
>>  >>
>>  >> >Larry-
>>  >> >
>>  >> >you can afford Jamaican Blue Mountain?
>>  >> >gee, will you adopt me?
>>  >> >I can only afford Kauai Blue Mountain.
>>  >> ><grin>
>>  >> >
>>  >> >-Ben
>>  >> >
>>  >> >
>>  >> >At 08:49 PM 1/2/70 -0500, you wrote:
>>  >> >>Just shovelled off the front walk. Its not as bas as some of the
>>  >> >>storms I've experienced, but I love the idea of doing nothing today,
>>  >> >>expect be in front of the fireplace sipping hot chocolate or tea
>>  >> >>watching the snow pile up in the back yard. There's four guys outside
>>  >> >>on one of the main streets trying to push a 4WD pickup truck with
>>  >> >>monster ties out  of a snow drift - sometimes I think that storms and
>
>>  >> >>blizzards bring out the real idiots. Perhaps there could be some
>>  >> >>darwinian selection.
>>  >> >>
>>  >> >>After I shovelled the walk, I took one of ferrets with me and put him
>>  >> >>in the snow. 3 seconds of romping before Osmar decided that it was
>>  >> >>too cold outside and made a beeline for the door. I thought he had
>>  >> >>the right idea. So right now I'm inside, drinking Jamaican Blue
>>  >> >>Mountain Coffee and watching the snow pile up in the back.
>>  >> >>
>>  >> >>larry
>>  >> >>
>>  >> >>>Been a while, but we got us another one of them ice storms.
>>  >> >>>
>>  >> >>>   From our bedroom we could watch the weight of the ice snap power
>>  >lines in
>>  >> >>>the distance. Fun green lights flashing all over the place.
>>  >> >>>
>>  >> >>>There are also a few places where trees are coming down, pretty
>>  >> >>>messy out here.
>>  >> >>>
>>  >> >>>I-75 is closed, and I-64 might be closed as well, the TV stations
>are
>>  >> >>>having trouble broadcasting and the cable is out entirely. A number
>of
>>  >> >>>people don't have power, or they can't maintain any.
>>  >> >>>
>>  >> >>>Anybody else having fun out there?
>>  >> >>>
>>  >> >>>
>>  >> >>
>>  >> >
>>  >>
>>  >
>>
>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?forumid=5
Subscription: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=subscribe&forumid=5
This list and all House of Fusion resources hosted by CFHosting.com. The place for 
dependable ColdFusion Hosting.

                                Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.5
                                

Reply via email to