No.  It's where you join a fraternity.

--benD

Dan Phillips (CFXHosting.com) wrote:

> Rush workout? Is that were you take loads of oxycontin on then yell into
> the radio for 3 hours?
>
> Huh? Oh..sorry...wrong Rush. :-D
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cfhelp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 2:16 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: I have a diet question
>
> Well I am getting ready to start my Rush Workout!
>
> Afterwards If I'm not too tired I may try and take a shower. If I am
> lucky maybe some sex.
>
> <wink> <wink>
>
> Rick
>
>
>
>   _____  
>
> From: Erika L Walker-Arnold [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 12:57 PM
> To: CF-Community
>
> LOLOLOL!!!!!
>
> He better be, I'm gonna beat through that cast iron pan-proof helmet and
> dent his noggin! :D
>
> LOL
>
> Cheers,
> Erika
>
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Heald, Tim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:30 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: RE: I have a diet question
>
> omg you on pain killers or something :)
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ben Braver [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 1:02 PM
> To: CF-Community
> Subject: Re:I have a diet question
>
> methinks Eri*K*a likes being beaten senseless by Phil's big stick /me
> puts on cast iron muffin pan-proof helmet <hehe>
>
>  >being beaten senseless with a big stick by phil might loss a few also
> :-)
>
>
>   _____  
>
>
[Todays Threads] [This Message] [Subscription] [Fast Unsubscribe] [User Settings]

Reply via email to