You may be able to find more references as to what the Microsoft Jet 4
SP3 contains, but I found that I had to install it, as well as the MDAC
update, for my DSN's to work.

Macromedia makes reference to this in the release
notes(http://www.macromedia.com/support/coldfusion/releasenotes/mx/relea
senotes_mx.html#db).



-----Original Message-----
From: Brook [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] 
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 12:26 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Datasource using CFMX


That is true, you do need to use SQL Server Authentication and not
Windows 
Authentication to use the JDBC type 4 drivers via CFMX. I AM using a SQL

login and the login works fine from the ODBC control panel. I just can't

connect through the CFMX datasource administrator. And its really
starting 
to drive me batty.

What am I missing? Any clues would be appreciated, I really need to get 
this working....

Brook


At 10:58 AM 19/09/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I heard that you need to use a DB login for it to work. The JDBC stuff
>doesn't work with NT login authentication.
>
>Maybe you can try and let us know.
>
>

______________________________________________________________________
Your ad could be here. Monies from ads go to support these lists and provide more 
resources for the community. http://www.fusionauthority.com/ads.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to