Here's another longshot that was happening to me. I accidentally was
reversing the database and server settings.



----- Original Message -----
From: "Brook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 2:39 PM
Subject: Re: Datasource using CFMX


> The error is:
>
> Connection verification failed for data source: testDB
> []java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in JDBCPool while
attempting
> to connect, please check your username, password, URL, and other
> connectivity info.
> The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: SQLException occurred in
> JDBCPool while attempting to connect, please check your username,
password,
> URL, and other connectivity info.
>
>
>
> At 01:42 PM 19/09/02 -0400, you wrote:
> >What is there error exactly?
> >
> >----- Original Message -----
> >From: "Brook" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: "CF-Talk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2002 12:26 PM
> >Subject: Datasource using CFMX
> >
> >
> > > That is true, you do need to use SQL Server Authentication and not
Windows
> > > Authentication to use the JDBC type 4 drivers via CFMX. I AM using a
SQL
> > > login and the login works fine from the ODBC control panel. I just
can't
> > > connect through the CFMX datasource administrator. And its really
starting
> > > to drive me batty.
> > >
> > > What am I missing? Any clues would be appreciated, I really need to
get
> > > this working....
> > >
> > > Brook
> > >
> > >
> > > At 10:58 AM 19/09/02 -0400, you wrote:
> > > >I heard that you need to use a DB login for it to work. The JDBC
stuff
> > > >doesn't work with NT login authentication.
> > > >
> > > >Maybe you can try and let us know.
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> 
______________________________________________________________________
Structure your ColdFusion code with Fusebox. Get the official book at 
http://www.fusionauthority.com/bkinfo.cfm
FAQ: http://www.thenetprofits.co.uk/coldfusion/faq
Archives: http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/index.cfm?sidebar=lists

Reply via email to