On Tuesday 26 Aug 2003 18:38 pm, Angel Stewart wrote:
> Is there a feeling that CF Developers have no alternative BUT to use
> Dreamweaver

I hope not - DW is *far* from the only CF development platform on Windows/Mac,
yet alone Linux or any other O/S - look at Jedit for instance, which I use
all the time.

> therefore MM chooses not to list even one CF Enhancement
> because it just isn't as important as capturing the .ASP or PHP market?

I can't help but feel that is true :-(
But then why have the spent so much time and energy on MX6.1 ?

--
Tom Chiverton (sorry 'bout sig.)
Advanced ColdFusion Programmer

Tel: +44(0)1749 834997
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park
Wookey Hole Road, WELLS. BA5 1AF
Tel: +44 (0)1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0)1749 834901
web: www.bluefinger.com
Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple
Quay, BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.
*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee
only. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us
immediately. You should not use, disclose, distribute or copy this
communication if received in error. No binding contract will result from
this e-mail until such time as a written document is signed on behalf of
the company. BlueFinger Limited cannot accept responsibility for the
completeness or accuracy of this message as it has been transmitted over
public networks.***