From: Spike [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, 5 November 2003 4:53 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Calculate the date next Sunday

Something like this should do:

<cfset dateOffset = 8-dayOfWeek(Now())>

<!--- If you want to set the effective date of the transaction as today
if the day is sunday --->
<cfif dateOffset GT 1>
   <cfset targetDate = dateAdd('d',dateOffset,Now())>
<cfelse>
   <cfset targetDate = Now()>
</cfif>

<!--- If you want to make sure that transactions take at least 24 hours --->
<cfset targetDate = dateAdd('d',dateOffset,Now())>

Spike