Whoa, There is something that's not intuitively obvious (at least not
to me).

If  I understand correctly:

It may not be desirable  to prime your swf with initial data, because
the swf would have to be generated every time it is requested.

However, with some effort, it may be possible to combine the
pre-generated swf and the initial dynamic data in a single
transmission, saving bandwidth, and client-server interaction.

Dick