From: Jeffry Houser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2004 10:46 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Re: Flex is out

At 08:01 AM 3/30/2004, you wrote:
>Subject: Flex is out
>From: Thomas Chiverton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 13:29:34 +0100
>
>On Tuesday 30 Mar 2004 13:22 pm, Jeffry Houser wrote:
> >   Which of these are true?
>
>Both.
>
> > 1) Is an alternative way to create swf files
>
>Well, it does.
>
> > 2) Offers nothing new to the Flash Client (I.E. with enough time;
you could
> > build anything created in Flex through other means )
>
>Yes, you could. Would that time cost you more or less than the 12K
price
>tag ?
>I'm willing to bet you could do it in-house for less.

: hmm:  Interesting.  I wonder how many other people think that the
traditional flash creation method will be less costly than using
Flex?  Only having a general knowledge of Flash I am not qualified to
even
speculate.

--
Jeffry Houser, Web Developer, Writer, Songwriter, Recording Engineer
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

  _____