From: Paul Vernon [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 4:21 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: CF 6.1 simultaneous requests - optimum guesstimate?

I always went by 5 * processors plus 2 for cf4 through to 5 and never had
any issues....

On my CFMX boxes I'm going for 8 per processor.... No problems there
either....

It does depend a lot on what sort of things you have running on those
requests however but we try to keep the code as tight as possible. This in
my experience has had more to do with a stable CF box than any CF admin
setting ever has.

Paul
  _____