If for instance you have the following example table containing Press
Releases in English

PRID
PRTITLE
PRSUMMARY
PRBODY
PRPUBLISHDATE
PROWNER

How would you make this multilingual ?

Would you create other tables for French, Italian etc ??

or would you just add a PRLANGUAGE field to the above table ?

And how would the relationship between the PRID's for example work for
different languages ?