Sounds to me that a single article can have translations (a standard
way of dealing with content)

I come from a coldfusion background so I am used to the idea of
Structs in which the content of something can be in english and
accessed such as

content.EN or content.FR or content.Welsh (whats the ISO code for Welsh?)

MD