Content libraries in my system are not content items. It is a
structurized way of sorting content, under categories and by meta
labels. In my case, each language has it's own Content Library because
the category labels could be multilingual as well. It is a bit hard to
explain, but see it as a windows explorer view where the maps are the
categories and the files within the content.
It should never happen, that a spanish website gets english content by
itself because the spanish version is missing. So if the spanish version
of a pdf is missing, throw an error, not get the english version :-) You
might give the client bad information.
Micha Schopman
Software Engineer
Modern Media, Databankweg 12 M, 3821 AL  Amersfoort
Tel 033-4535377, Fax 033-4535388
KvK Amersfoort 39081679, Rabo 39.48.05.380