Well, you made a point, and it wondered me and others too that there was no
exposure for this on the Macromedia site if I might say "power" release.

Stating it might have to do with flourishing sales, that would be nice but I
don't think so. CFMX7 can always have extra sales, especially on the moment
that competitors start gaining more marketshare quicker.

I don't see what is wrong by exchanging the Flash with CFMX banners so you have
a Breeze / CFMX combination circulating on the website. Flash already has
pretty much a monopoly and so it would not have damaged marketing for Flash in
such a way it would have affected Flash, but it would have helped CFMX in a
very small amount for people navigating to the Macromedia website after the
news coverage.

There must have been a good reason, marketing teams usually don't forget
placing such banners.

I do understand the idea behind this post, looking forward to a merge with
Adobe where alot of people expect the combination not to give CFMX the
attention it needs and in return focus even more on Flash/FlashPaper/Breeze.

We'll see what happens. Just wait when they sign the papers, and come out with
more information like a roadmap for CF (hint).

Micha