The QuerySetCell function should work, if you use the row_Number parameter (loop over all rows): http://techfeed.net/cfQuickDocs/?querysetcell
> -----Original Message----- > From: Phill B [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] > Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 9:37 AM > > I query a database and receive multiple rows of data. Now I need to do > some conditional math on one of the columns. I would do this in the > initial query but I can't. > > I tried to see if I could do an update on the column with a cfquery on > the record set. Sadly, update doesn't work in Query of queries. Grrr > > So, how does some one go about doing this? [INFO] -- Access Manager: This transmission may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information contained herein (including any reliance thereon) is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you received this transmission in error, please immediately contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format. Thank you. A2 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~| Message: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=i:4:236145 Archives: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/threads.cfm/4 Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/lists.cfm/link=s:4 Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4 Donations & Support: http://www.houseoffusion.com/tiny.cfm/54

