On 9/26/06, Mary Jo Sminkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> While I agree it is not a great idea, it certainly is not against the
> card use agreements.

Really?  I have only seen one (Bank of America) about two years ago and it was
against that one.  I've seen this mentioned before and it was mentioned earlier
in this thread again by someone claiming direct experience.  You've certainly
done more of a few of these so I respect your word on this but I'd sure want to
read the fine print.

I think you two may be talking different use agreements.  One seems to be the
use agreement for the card holder and the other seems to be the use agreement
of the merchant accepting the card.

--------------
Ian Skinner
Web Programmer
BloodSource
www.BloodSource.org
Sacramento, CA

---------
| 1 |   |
---------  Binary Soduko
|   |   |
---------

"C code. C code run. Run code run. Please!"
- Cynthia Dunning

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.