After trying to redo my CF 7 set up with apache (because I also want to 
start learning PHP to increase my marketability, I have this error.
==============
The Apache service named  reported the following error:
 >>> httpd.exe: Syntax error on line 485 of C:/Program Files/Apache 
Software Foundation/Apache2.2/conf/httpd.conf: Cannot load 
C:/CFusionMX7/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun20.so into server: The 
specified procedure could not be found.
==============

I added this to the httpd.conf at the end and yes, I verified the file 
is there.
==============
# JRun Settings
LoadModule jrun_module "c:/CFusionMX7/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/mod_jrun20.so"
<IfModule mod_jrun.c>
   JRunConfig Verbose false
   JRunConfig Apialloc false
   JRunConfig Ssl false
   JRunConfig IgnoreSuffixmap false
   JRunConfig Serverstore
"c:/CFusionMX7/runtime/lib/wsconfig/1/jrunserver.store"
   JRunConfig Bootstrap 127.0.0.1:51000
   #JRunConfig Errorurl <optionally redirect to this URL on errors>
   JRunConfig jrun-handler .jsp .jws .cfm .cfml .cfc .cfswf .cfr
</IfModule>
==============

When I try to go to the page, I get a "download" box to download the cfm 
file. Most likely because I couldn't get this active to reconize the cfm 
file to process via the jrun server.

So my apache won't even start up now and I'm going bald.. Any ideas on 
what could be causing the trouble and how to fix it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298586
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to