Yeah.. That's where it is.. I don't understand it.

and it's more of getting CF to work with apache now then trying to get 
PHP installed (I managed to get that fixed).

Josh Nathanson wrote:
>> Already tried that. Didn't work either. But I'll try again.
>>
>> Nope still says it can't load mod_jrun20.so.
> 
> Well, PHP blows anyway.  Time to give up.  ;0)
> 
> Seriously though, if the module file is really there in the right directory 
> and everything then it should work.  The path shows your CF installation at 
> the very top level, is that where it is on your C drive?  Sometimes the 
> installation ends up in the Program Files directory.
> 
> -- Josh
> 
> 
> 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298597
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=89.70.4

Reply via email to