* XAMPP for Windows
The distribution for Windows 98, NT, 2000, 2003, XP and Vista. This 
version contains: Apache, MySQL, PHP + PEAR, Perl, mod_php, mod_perl, 
mod_ssl, OpenSSL, phpMyAdmin, Webalizer, Mercury Mail Transport System 
for Win32 and NetWare Systems v3.32, Ming, JpGraph, FileZilla FTP 
Server, mcrypt, eAccelerator, SQLite, and WEB-DAV + mod_auth_mysql.

Ok.. This has Apache with PHP.. I see no CF on it, so it seems to be a 
PHP setup mostly.

I'm sorry if I didn't make this clear. My issue isn't with php. It's 
with CF7 on Apache. I fail to see why I should try XAMPP when I would 
have to just install CF7 on that machine as well. Seems to be an 
unnesserary step.

Gerald Guido wrote:
> Save yourself the hassle and get XAMPP. Seriously.
> 
> The only time you need to do a full install of Apache is on Production
> and/or you need an absolute mirror of your production environment on Dev.
> 
> Take 10 min and try it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298652
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to