> I manually extracted the connectors and tried refering to 
> them. Same issue. Can't load them. I'm also not using JRun.

What J2EE application server are you using, then? Unless you installed an
EAR or WAR for your CF install, you're using JRun.

> and as for using a more advanced version of javascript to run 
> CF, I'd rather use the most up to data java then not. 
> Requiring an uninstall to make something work isn't a good 
> idea IMHO.

Did you configure CF to use a newer JVM? If not, it's using 1.4. You can run
wsconfig.jar with CF's copy of Java instead of whatever other versions of
Java you also have installed. From a command prompt:

\path\to\jre\bin\java.exe -jar \path\to\wsconfig.jar

Dave Watts, CTO, Fig Leaf Software
http://www.figleaf.com/

Fig Leaf Training: Adobe/Google/Paperthin Certified Partners
http://training.figleaf.com/

WebManiacs 2008: the ultimate conference for CF/Flex/AIR developers!
http://www.webmaniacsconference.com/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Adobe® ColdFusion® 8 software 8 is the most important and dramatic release to 
date
Get the Free Trial
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;160198600;22374440;w

Archive: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/message.cfm/messageid:298643
Subscription: http://www.houseoffusion.com/groups/CF-Talk/subscribe.cfm
Unsubscribe: 
http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/unsubscribe.cfm?user=11502.10531.4

Reply via email to